We Want to Help
Reach Out Now
When gas appliances such as stoves, wall furnaces and water heaters are not properly maintained and regularly serviced, they create carbon monoxide which is an invisible, odorless and highly toxic gas.
Some landlords have also failed to comply with the California law that required installing a carbon monoxide detector in all single family homes by July 1, 2011 and all multi unit apartment buildings by January 1, 2013.
Carbon monoxide gas exposure can kill you. It can also cause serious injuries such as nerve damage, brain injury, psychiatric symptoms and heart damage.
If you have unexplained headaches, weakness, dizziness, nausea, vomiting, shortness of breath or loss of consciousness go immediately to the emergency room and tell them you suspect carbon monoxide poisoning. They will test for carboxy hemoglobin in your blood to determine if you have been recently exposed to carbon monoxide.
We can you help you get justice for this injury.
SCHEDULE A FREE CONSULTATION WITH OUR TENANT’S RIGHTS ATTORNEYS IN LA TODAY
If you believe you have been poisoned by carbon monoxide in your rental home or apartment, contact the Riley Law Group, PC, today to schedule a free consultation. Our experienced attorneys have a history of successfully litigating carbon monoxide poisoning cases. Call or contact us online today to schedule your free consultation.