The Riley Law Group PC Spotlight on Children’s Health Scholarship
Grant Riley and the attorneys of Riley Law Group PC have focused their practice on representing children and families who have been affected by unhealthy living conditions. We believe in giving back to the community. But we also know that our “community” is much larger than our home town of Los Angeles. As a result, we want to help current or future college or law school students pay for their tuition to college or law school. That’s why we have initiated the Spotlight on Children’s Health Scholarship open to one high school, college or law school student anywhere in the United States.
So What is it?
The “Spotlight on Children’s Health” Scholarship is a great way for students to help fund their education. The scholarship aims to get students thinking about children’s health on a national scale. Riley Law Group, PC is dedicated to helping kids who have had their health put at risk by other’s negligence. For that reason, we’re asking entrants to put the ‘spotlight’ on children’s health. The submission should include a brief write-up (no more than 500 words) and an image or video (uploaded to YouTube) that shows the puts the Spotlight on Children’s Health. Images, Videos, and Text MUST be original content. That means you can take a picture or video of spotlighting children’s health – but you can’t take something from the web or borrow someone else’s material. Our firm will select all submissions and select one winner for a $2,500 scholarship before the Fall 2021 Semester. Our $2,500 scholarship will then be paid to your college or law school!
The Rules of the Contest
- Submissions must be original written and video/photographic work of the student.
- Student must be a senior in high school accepted to a university, college, or trade school OR a student already enrolled in university, college or trade school (must include a transcript or other proof of enrollment)
- Videos should be no longer than 2 minutes and 30 seconds.
- Write up should not exceed 500 words.
- Your entry form must be complete contain all requested information.
- Entries must be received by July 15, 2021.
How Do I Win?
Entries will be judged by Grant Riley and the attorneys at the Riley Law Group PC based on the following criteria:
- Quality of written submission
- Quality of video or photographic submission
- Explanation of why the video or image captures the Pursuit of Justice
Here is a look at our past scholarship recipients and their videos:
Carolyn Eboni Carson – 2020 Winner
Carolyn’s video submission: